GitWriter is the easiest way to version control your thoughts. Write in Markdown, auto save every minute like Google Docs. Easy.
Currently, a personal access token is required to use this service. Eventually, a "Login with GitHub" button would be preferred. The service is frontend-only and only uses local storage for your token.
Start development server with:
- Add support for saving every 2 minutes if it's dirty (interval, not just on text change)
- Before unloading the page, make sure it's saved
- Better auto-commit message
- Add login with GitHub (integrate GitHub App, not personal token)
- Show all repos, support filter/search