GitWriter is the easiest way to version control your thoughts. Write in Markdown, auto save every minute like Google Docs. Easy.
Login with GitHub, choose your repo and file, and just start writing.
The service is frontend-only and only uses local storage for your token. Since GitHub's OAuth endpoints don't support CORS, it also uses Cors Anywhere.
Start development server with:
- Add support for saving every 2 minutes if it's dirty (interval, not just on text change)
- Before unloading the page, make sure it's saved
localStoragefor every change, so you don't lose anything
- Better auto-commit message
- Add login with GitHub (integrate GitHub App, not personal token)
- Show all repos, support filter/search