Train the trainers
Our antifa tech collective is committed to ensuring the highest levels of cybersecurity competence for individuals and initiatives with whom we ally. We will accomplish this goal using the following approach:
- Identify relevant skills amongst our comrades (the ones who "train").
- Develop a repeatable process for transferring those skills to a subset of self-selecting, motivated individuals (the "trainers").
- Support the newly-skilled individuals in further distributing their knowledge/utilizing their skills in the service of their personal communities.
Files in this directory are materials for the second and third items, above. These include cybersecurity exercises, demos, and supplemental information (beyond that which can be easily/appropriately added to relevant wiki pages like InfoSec) generalized to the point that they become a "repeatable process." Also included are generic or templatized material for promoting events or distributing the exercise material.
This directory contains the following subprojects:
- Black Hat Bash Back - Stand-alone exercises focusing on "the three D's" of computer network operations: degrade, disrupt, and deceive.
- Blue Feather Book - TK-TODO
- Mr. Robot's Netflix 'n' Hack - Cybersecurity exercises and suggested demos that you can use to supplement "Mr. Robot's Netflix 'n' Hack" events.
- Practice Labs - Stand-alone workshop materials focusing on hands-on experience and skill building.