ANAVI Light Controller
Open source Arduino sketch for the smart WiFi dev board ANAVI Light Controller.
ANAVI Light Controller is an ESP8266-powered, open source, Wi-Fi dev board for controlling colors of 12V RGB LED strip. It also has 3 slots for attaching I2C sensor modules for detecting temperature, humidity, light, barometric pressure, gestures, etc. ANAVI Light Controller revision 1.3 has been certified by the Open Source Hardware Association under UID BG000005.
For more information and to order visit https://anavi.technology.
The default firmware of ANAVI Light Controller depends on the following Arduino libraries:
- WiFiManager by tzapu (version 0.15.0)
- ArduinoJson by Benoit Blanchon (version 6.11.2)
- PubSubClient by Nick O'Leary (version 2.7.0)
- Adafruit HTU21DF Library by Adafruit (version 1.0.1)
- Adafruit APDS9960 Library by Adafruit (version 1.0.5)
- Adafruit Unified Sensor by Adafruit (version 1.0.2)
- Adafruit BMP085 Unified (version 1.0.0)
- NTPClient by Fabrice Weinberg (version 3.1.0)