The configuration loader is in ca-init.el, and all the submodules are in the modules directory.
Previously everything was in conf.org, an org-mode file contanining all the code. The file is still but now it contains only some documentation and useful links.
- yasnippet and thousands of snippets
- desktop mode and nice hooks
- auto completion with company mode
And much more…
To try it out:
- git clone git://github.com/AndreaCrotti/Emacs-configuration.git
- git submodule update –init
- create an empty “custom.el” where you cloned the repository
- Create or modify your .emacs in your $HOME with the following:
- (setq base “~/Emacs-configuration/”)
- (load (concat base “ca-init.el”))
Most of them can be compiled but it’s not necessary, check the instructions in the README/INSTALL files in the appropriate paths To customize I suggest to use M-x customize (will write on your custom file) or write your own setqs in the custom.el file.