- Added leveled synchronization for orphan blocks
- Added Snapcraft support
- Updated checkpoints
- Updated docs for dependencies and Qt 5
- Updated minor details (copyright year)
- Fixed sync issue for orphan blocks
- Upgraded to Qt 5
- Upgraded to OpenSSL 1.1.1
- Upgraded to Berkeley DB 18.1.32
- Upgraded to MiniUPnP 2.1.20191224
- Substituted obsolete Gitian descriptors with MXE instructions
- Fixed minor bugs (code, UI and getmininginfo RPC function)
- New donations function (k25 fork)
- New RPC functions (getblockchaininfo, getnetworkinfo)
- RPC functions revisited (getinfo, getmininginfo)
- SerboCroatian translations completed
- Docs updated
- UI slightly fixed
- New N factor function
- New main node and checkpoints
- Improved UI
- Removed Alert key
- N factor available in RPC calls (useful for developers and miners)
Minor revision for vDinar 1.0.1
New in version 184.108.40.206:
- "getblocktemplate" command working again.
Note: "getblocktemplate" is a command usually needed for external miners. Running older versions than this may result in your miner not connecting successfully to your daemon.
For Ubuntu 16.04 users:
it is way better to compile your Linux wallet yourself, but if you're definitely new to Linux, try downloading vdinar-ubuntu1604.tar.gz (a wallet precompiled in Ubuntu 16.04).
For Windows users:
download vdinar-win32.zip and extract it.