This release fixes Bug #28 - various problems with backwards compatibility after John's enhancements.
- Added GPL v2 licence file
- Fixed default URL for
options.sortedinto a global
gSortedarray (it wasn't an option!)
gTableWidthnow a global array
- Added an error alert if
- Fixed default behaviour for clicking on IDs
This release has two new features:
- When you use the
sequenceattributes. This means that the sequence object can have additional attributes (such as an accession or primary key for a database table) that mean nothing to JSAV itself and are not displayed, but can be passed out to other code.
- When you use
idSubmitto pass data for a single sequence to a URL, you used to be limited to passing the sequence itself. Using the new
idSubmitoption, you can now say which attribute you wish to pass - e.g. the
idor some additional attribute that you have placed in the sequence object. The default is to pass the sequence as before.
Various new options:
- options.toggleDotifyLabel - The label for the dotify toggle
- options.toggleNocolourLabel / options.toggleNocolorLabel - The label for the do-not-colour-dots toggle
- options.deleteLabel - The label for the delete-selected-sequences button
- options.idSubmit - Allow a URL to be specified for clicking on an individual sequence label
- options.idSubmitClean - Removes non-alpha characters from a sequence before submitting it with idSubmit
A few changes to the CSS to improve the layout of buttons on Opera/Safari. Also to make the clickable boxes larger.
CSS commented with things that the user is likely to want to change.
Tooltipster provides much more attractive tooltips.
This release adds a callback option that allows one to ensure that tooltips within the refreshing part of the display get set to use tooltipster on each refresh