Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes Bug #28 - various problems with backwards compatibility after John's enhancements.
- Added GPL v2 licence file
- Fixed default URL for
options.sortedinto a global
gSortedarray (it wasn't an option!)
gTableWidthnow a global array
- Added an error alert if
- Fixed default behaviour for clicking on IDs
Small bug fix - the delete button had class 'delete' instead of 'deletebutton' - only used if the user decides to restyle the buttons.
This release has two new features:
- When you use the
sequenceattributes. This means that the sequence object can have additional attributes (such as an accession or primary key for a database table) that mean nothing to JSAV itself and are not displayed, but can be passed out to other code.
- When you use
idSubmitto pass data for a single sequence to a URL, you used to be limited to passing the sequence itself. Using the new
idSubmitoption, you can now say which attribute you wish to pass - e.g. the
idor some additional attribute that you have placed in the sequence object. The default is to pass the sequence as before.
Added options.labels which allows you to specify an array of label strings and options.autoLabels which overrides options.labels and generates sequential labels
Various new options:
- options.toggleDotifyLabel - The label for the dotify toggle
- options.toggleNocolourLabel / options.toggleNocolorLabel - The label for the do-not-colour-dots toggle
- options.deleteLabel - The label for the delete-selected-sequences button
- options.idSubmit - Allow a URL to be specified for clicking on an individual sequence label
- options.idSubmitClean - Removes non-alpha characters from a sequence before submitting it with idSubmit
A few changes to the CSS to improve the layout of buttons on Opera/Safari. Also to make the clickable boxes larger.
CSS commented with things that the user is likely to want to change.