Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Tracks can be positioned beyond screen boundaries.
- Extra grid snapping options (1/3x, 1/6x, 1/12x).
- Fixing easing BACK_INOUT so it behaves as expected in original game, new easing option EXIT.
- Support for OGG files in addition to WAV files.
- Support for multiple projects
- Support for multiple difficulty modes per project
- Projects page
- Chart thumbnails and song previews
- New info file format
- Note color quantization
- Ability to shift start/end times of multiple or all keyframes of a track simultaneously
- Ability to mirror only specific keyframes
- Project version tracking and auto-migration/upgrading of old projects
- Scroll Speed Settings
- Hit Sounds
- Times displayed as both beats and seconds
- Tracks by default are snapped to whole percentage positions