Revit 2017 Add-In Template Set
This is a set of Visual Studio 2015 templates for creating Revit 2017 add-in projects.
© Andrey Bushman, 2017, blog in Russian
- Revit 2017 External Application (C# Project Template)
- Revit 2017 External DBApplication (C# Project Template)
- Revit 2017 Class Library (C# Project Template)
- Revit 2017 External Command (C# Item Template)
- Revit 2017 External Command Availability (C# Item Template)
- Revit 2017 Updater (C# Item Template)
- Revit 2017 New Class (C# Item Template)
Revit 2017 External Application contains the special additional configuration –
Debug via Revit Add-In Manager.
It allows to you edit and debug your commands code without Revit restarting.
Templates of all projects contain the search engine for searching of the absent assemblies.
You can use the
AssemblyResolves.xml configuration file for managing of where is located your absent assemblies.
The projects created on the base of these templates can be checked by PVS-Studio static code analyzer.
Also it contains configurator which can configure the settings of these templates for you and install them on your local machine from their code sources.
Join the gitter Revit2017AddInTemplateSet chat.
These video lessons show how to install and how to work with these templates: