For GDG Philly Study Jam running on Feb 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th & March 7th
GDG Philly/Android Alliance Code of Conduct
GDG Philly is dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. All attendees, speakers, and volunteers at our events are required to agree with GDG Philly’s Code of Conduct.
Attendees violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the event (in some cases, without a refund) at the discretion of organizers. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, and religion.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking and following.
- Sexual images in public spaces.
- Harassing photography or recordings.
- Sustained disruption of events.
- Physical contact and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the event with no refund.
If you are being harassed, observe that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a GDG or Android Philly organizer immediately. Organizers will be introduced prior to any event.
Organizers will be happy to help participants contact local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe.