Minimal Mistakes is a two column responsive Jekyll theme perfect for powering your GitHub hosted blog built. Compatible with Jekyll 3.0 and up.
Minimal Mistakes is all about:
- Responsive templates. Looking good on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Gracefully degrading in older browsers. Compatible with Internet Explorer 8+ and all modern browsers.
- Minimal embellishments -- content first.
- Optional large feature images for posts and pages.
- Simple and clear permalink structure.
- Custom 404 page to get you started.
- Support for Disqus Comments
See a live version of Minimal Mistakes hosted on GitHub.
Minimal Mistakes takes advantage of Sass and data files to make customizing easier. These features require Jekyll 2.x and will not work with older versions of Jekyll.
To learn how to install and use this theme check out the Setup Guide for more information.