Electric Car Charging Using Real Time Machine to Machine Micropayments Over The Bitcoin Lightning Network
- The code is written in Python.
- There are some formatting/style issues that could be considered non-standard.
- Indentations utilize tabs rather than a series of spaces.
- A tab is assumed to be equivalent to 8 characters.
- Lines are also often times over 300 characters long, rather than 80 characters which is used by some programmers. This assumes you are using a high resolution screen.
- Comments that are not indented with the code that they accompany are usually done so to stand out and indicate some deficiency, simplification, or assumption that could be improved.
Assembly and Installation Instructions
- Coming Soon!
Copyright (c) 2020, Andy Schroder
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.