Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Updated to KSP 1.3.1.
- Removed pressenceChance from the settings file; it's handled by the Settings->Difficulty screen.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated to support KSP 1.3.
- Randomized orbits a bit for new komets.
- Each time asteroids spawn, there's a 1 in 10000 chance that the asteroid will become a komet. You can change the odds in Settings->Difficulty.
Existing asteroids won't change shape when you install or uninstall the mod.
NOTE: If you've installed Kerbal Komets before, and visited an asteroid/komet, then its size and shape will change, but that will be the last time it does so.
Reduced chances of spawning a komet.
Komets now spawn with Kopernicus installed.
If you manually flip an asteroid to a komet, its orbit will remain unchanged.
Re-labeled the "Rename Asteroid" button to "Rename Komet" when the asteroid becomes a komet.
- You're guaranteed at least one komet being created when you install the mod or start a new game.
- You can adjust the komet discovery chance, enable/disable auto-tracking of discovered komets, and enable/disable sending a press release for discovered komets through the GameSettings->Difficulty->Kerbal Komets screen.
- If enabled (it is by default), you'll receive a press release upon discovering a new komet.
- If enabled (it is by default), the Tracking Station will automatically track newly discovered komets.
- Added more debugging information.