Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix #19. Plugin can't be re-enabled after disabling it and restarted KeePass.
- Removed WinHelloUnlock option appearing when all databases had been closed.
- Fix wrong database in options when several databases are opened.
- Added database filename in options to verify which database is being changed.
- Removed asking if you want to set WinHelloUnlock when clicking "Create WinHelloUnlock data for this Database" in Options.
- Other options customizations and code optimizations.
- Force Windows Security Prompt to foreground even if user clicks away or tries to change focus #1.
- Try to get Windows Security prompt to appear on the foreground #1.
- Only show Windows Security prompt whenever trying to unlock database (not traditional authentication prompt) #1.
- Improve security by using ProtectedString instead of String whenever possible.
- Fix Error when opening the options window without any database opened.
- Other code optimizations.