All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- You can now import custom CSS from
- Breaking changes in article lists introduced in Hugo 0.57 per #52
- Newer/Older links in article footers now work as expected in Hugo 0.50 and later per #54
- Cleaned up some errant whitespace thanks to @dixonge!
- Users can now add their Medium and LinkedIn accounts as social networks, thanks to @RicardoBelchior!
- Clearer process for contributing to the project (#28)
- Better instructions for users that prefer a little more YAML in their lives, thanks to @zwbetz-gh!
- Fix for broken content div in 404.html (#21)
srcURL for the site logo had an extra
/, and now it doesn't, thanks to @michimani!
- Users can now add their Reddit account as a social network, thanks to @sauerj!
- The 404.html page now properly links back to the homepage, thanks to @sauerj!
- Custom fonts are now loaded correctly, hopefully speeding up rendering (#23)
- The site expected fonts to load from the site root, even if your site was installed to a subdirectory. Now they don't. (#27)
- Broken link to compare v1.0.1 against v1.0 in this change log.
- Updated example site theme name.
1.0.1 - 2018-10-14
- The Fira Code font is now part of the theme download, rather than downloading from rawgit (#17).
1.0.0 - 2018-09-30
- The first public release of the indigo theme for Hugo, along with related project documentation (including this changelog).