Advanced Launcher allows you to start any Linux, Windows and OS X external applications (with command line support or not) directly from the KODI GUI. Advanced Launcher also give you the possibility to edit, download (from Internet resources) and manage all the meta-data (informations and images) related to these applications.
- Run Windows, Metro, Linux and OSX applications with auto-suggested arguments.
- Start any file from specified directory using selected application.
- Collect informations of applications and images and using internal module scrapers
- Folder recursive scan option for new added items (with images and data collect options).
- 3 collect options : manual, semi-automatic and automatic.
- Add, remove and edit options of applications directly from KODI GUI
- Thumbnails and Fanarts images support.
- Search applications and items by name, genre, studio, platform and release date.
- XBMC built in functions support for launchers.
- Multi-disc selection support.
- Automatic and Manual data Import/export with .nfo files (compatible with RCB addon)
- Games: AllGame, GameFAQs, MobyGames, arcadeHITS and TheGamesDB databases.
- Comics: ComicVine database.
- Images: Google Images and HTBackdrops search engine.
- Games: GameFAQs (back covers) database.