For more information regarding how to use the theme with Ghost, please refer to the original README
I keep my fork up-to-date with the upstream.
List of the modifications made in this fork:
- Custom CSS (lots of stuff, commented)
- Removed share buttons in the header
- Replaced Feedly links by original RSS links
- Added Isso for comments
- Host jQuery locally
- Use the Open Sans Pro font
- Header image is the same width as the content, and the content doesn't step on it
- GitHub, Mastodon and Shaarli links and SVG icons
- Added GitLab CI
- Use GitLab-like font for code blocks instead of ugly monospace
I try to make the theme reusable as possible, but I still have to hardcode some stuff.
External assets embedded
Here are the assets that I downloaded and included in the repo as I don't want to make call to 3rd-party services:
They are all under their respective licence.