What is it?
Launchpadis a Sketch Plugin for creating and publishing websites.
Launchpad for Sketch enables designers to publish websites directly from Sketch, no coding needed.
It's perfect for Landing Pages and Marketing Websites.
- Breakpoints - A way to make your design look great in Mobile, Tablets and Desktops.
- Links - In Launchpad, each Artboard is a webpage. You can set up links between
Artboardsor to external websites.
- Forms - You can set up forms and enable visitors of the website to submit information such as their contact information.
- Videos - You can embed a video player in the website. YouTube, Vimeo, MP4 or GIFs are all supported.
- Analytics - Track visitors with your favorite analytics provider.
Do it yourself:
- Download Launchpad Edited Sketch template Download
- Click the Create Preview button (Rocket icon in the bottom right panel)
- That's it
View live version: Open
Launchpad is a web publishing tool for:
- Landing pages
- Marketing websites
- Static websites
- Websites based solely on HTML and CSS
Launchpad does not currently support:
Who is it for?
Launchpad is great for:
- Freelance designers
- Designers in start-up teams
- Web Design agencies
How does it work?
Designers can take their design to production in a matter of seconds. Here are the steps for creating a website from a Sketch document:
- Design your website in Sketch where each
Webpageis represented by an
- Apply Responsive Design by using the Auto-Layout plugin
- Optionally Add
- Create a
Previewwebsite to verify the website looks as desired