R package for the analysis and visualization of Hi-C data.
- We import preprocessed Hi-C data and convert them into the InteractionSet format (from Bioconductor).
- We provide functions to easily subset the InteractionSet by only the genomic region required, discarding unneccessary genomic annotation to reduce object size.
- The Hi-C data can be binned at any resolution, starting from either binned or restriction fragment resolution data.
- We normalize the interactions using iterative proportional fitting, a matrix balancing algorithm.
- The interactions can be visualized in a triangular visualization alongside ChIPSeq tracks, the genomic axis, etc.
For more info, please visit the package vignette.