Check it out: https://spevnik.tumbolia.tk/#/intro
Awesome Songbook Web App. Wheeeee!
A neat, mobile-friendly, and human-friendly songbook + sheet music organizer written as an offline web app.
- almost paper-like feeling, in being minimal - no distractions
- makes use of the fact that it is not paper (e.g. built-in transposition or powerful search)
- easy to use and convenient for both me and a less computer-savvy person
- works offline
- works across all devices with modern browsers
Actually implemented main features
- chords and sheet music display
- transposing (both chords and sheet music)
- awesome search (work in progress, but it is already quite good)
- nice URLs
Notably not-implemented-but-planned features:
- adding your songs & creating your own songbooks :D
- offline usage
- recursive search -- searching inside sub-songbooks
- syncing view across devices (as when there is a lot of people, manually syncing several computers to show the same thing becomes annoying)
When will you add support for X?
Not before my exam period is over (i.e. middle of February). I should have some time to work on this afterwards.
You can speed up the process by submitting pull requests ;-)
Development Quick Start
Note: This is the web front-end. The backend/API is AnotherKamila/songbook-api.