To install AWX, please view the Install guide.
To learn more about using AWX, and Tower, view the Tower docs site.
The AWX Project Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
The AWX logos and branding assets are covered by our trademark guidelines.
- Refer to the Contributing guide to get started developing, testing, and building AWX.
- All code submissions are made through pull requests against the
- All contributors must use git commit --signoff for any commit to be merged and agree that usage of --signoff constitutes agreement with the terms of DCO 1.1
- Take care to make sure no merge commits are in the submission, and use
git mergefor this reason.
- If submitting a large code change, it's a good idea to join the
#ansible-awxchannel on web.libera.chat and talk about what you would like to do or add first. This not only helps everyone know what's going on, but it also helps save time and effort if the community decides some changes are needed.
If you're experiencing a problem that you feel is a bug in AWX or have ideas for improving AWX, we encourage you to open an issue and share your feedback. But before opening a new issue, we ask that you please take a look at our Issues guide.
Code of Conduct
We ask all of our community members and contributors to adhere to the Ansible code of conduct. If you have questions or need assistance, please reach out to our community team at email@example.com
We welcome your feedback and ideas. Here's how to reach us with feedback and questions:
- Join the
#ansible-awxchannel on irc.libera.chat
- Join the mailing list