Gameduino Terminal for BlackIce
[X]Configure BlackIce board from the SD card
[X]8x8 font, 34 lines, 60 characters per line
[X]Configurable amount of history
[ ]8x16 VGA font
[ ]16 color escape sequences
Dev environment setup
- Download and Install Arduino
- Follow setup instructions for STM32L4 build environment https://github.com/GrumpyOldPizza/arduino-STM32L4
- Add Arduino support for the BlackIce board
- Under Preferences in the Arduino IDE, append to the Additional Board Manager URLs the URL http://www.hamnavoe.com/package_millerresearch_mystorm_index.json
- Open the Boards Manager from the Tools>Board: menu and type “mystorm” into the search box to find and select “MyStorm by Richard Miller”. Select the most recent version and Install.
- Under Tools>Board: you should now be able to select “myStorm BlackIce” from the list of boards.
- Once the board is selected, BlackIce-specific options will appear on the Tools menu to configure serial port, USB and SD card.
- Install Gameduino2 Library to
- For convenience a zip file is included in this repo.