This project is the code for my DIY ghost detector. It runs on a Raspberry Pi using the NOIR camera to record video and take pictures with overlaid sensor data.
You can see the full build on my blog: http://anthonydipilato.com/2016/12/31/ghost-detector/
- BMP180 for barometric pressure and temperature
- HMC5883L magnometer
- Arduino Nano used as an EMF sensor
- RH Electronics Geiger Counter Board
Videos and pictures are saved to a USB flash drive
Raspberry Pi python code is in the Main directory Arduino EMF sensor code in the EMF directory.
UI is built on Tkinter library
- picamera - Python interface for RasPi camera.
- Tkinter - GUI library for python.
- PyAudio - Audio I/O Library.
- MP4Box - Library for encoding video files.
Anthony DiPilato, email@example.com
All code is available under the MIT license. See LICENSE file for info.