JabbR is a chat application built with ASP.NET using SignalR.
Before you contribute anything make sure you set autoclrf to true.
git config --local core.autocrlf true
A few more things:
- Sort your usings
- Spaces not tabs (I won't even look at the PR if you use tabs)
- Follow the existing conventions you see in the project (that means, brace style, formatting etc).
- If you aren't sure about something, ask in the meta room on jabbr.
After deciding you want to work on a feature or bug, comment on that issue saying that you want to do it. If you want to discuss the feature further, join the meta room on jabbr.
NOTE: It's important that you indicate that you want to work on a issue so that there's no overlapping work being done.
Quickly join a public chat room with
And join any private room with an invite code
/join [roomName] [inviteCode]
Assign a gravatar to your nick. Be recognized, even in JabbR!
Type /gravatar [email] - to set your gravatar.
- Integrated into Chrome to provide you with popup desktop notifications.
- Live Twitter mentions powered by twitterbot, so that you never miss out on the conversation.
- Audio notifications.
Inline image and content support for your favorite sites:
- Google Docs
Type /help - to show the full list of JabbR Commands