Objective-C wrapper for Tox.
See CHANGELOG for list of notable changes (unreleased, current and previous versions).
- iOS 7.0+ and OS X 10.9+ compatibility.
- OCTTox wrapper for tox.h file.
- OCTManager that provides high level API for Tox.
- Bootstrapping logic from STS.
- Changing user name, status, status message, nospam.
- Sending, receiving, removing and accepting friend requests.
- Removing friends.
- Auto-updated and changeable nickname for friend.
- Chat objects with various information.
- Sending and receiving messages.
- Audio and video calls.
- File transfers.
- User avatars.
objcTox is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
- Clone repo
git clone https://github.com/Antidote-for-Tox/objcTox.git
- Run install script
objcTox.xcworkspacefile with Xcode 8.
Before contributing please check style guide.
objcTox is using Uncrustify code beautifier. Before creating pull request please run it.
You can install it with Homebrew:
brew install uncrustify
After installing you can:
- check if there are any formatting issues with
- apply uncrustify to all sources with
There is also git
pre-commit hook. On committing if there are any it will gently propose you a patch to fix them. To install hook run
ln -s ../../pre-commit.sh .git/hooks/pre-commit
Dmytro Vorobiov, email@example.com
objcTox is available under Mozilla Public License Version 2.0. See the LICENSE file for more info.