Comic baker is an open-source (GPLv3) online comic book / graphical novel organiser and reader for desktop, tablet and mobile. Think of it as your own cloud service for storing, organising and reading graphical novels anywhere.
- File type support: cbz
- Browse comics
- Personal accounts
- Save current page on exit - resume
- Upload comics (old-school form post)
- Upload comics (multiple - drag-n-drop over ajax)
- JPEG contained files
- Reverse (manga-style) read mode
- Download original file
Possible future ideas
- One or two page display
- File type support: cba, cbr, cbt, cb7
- Thumbnail view
- Image loupe
- Organise files in a collection
- PDF support
- Server-side image scaling
- Server-side image thumbnails
- Tag comics
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.