A plugin to create Envimet 2.5D models (INX), write configuration files (SIMX), run simulation and read results.
It is based on following projects: lb_envimet, df_envimet and Envimet INX. It contains a library of classes you can use with Grasshopper, Dynamo and other softwares.
This project is partially financed by ENVI_met GmbH
- Download Morpho.
- Check if downloaded .zip file has been blocked: right click on it, and choose Properties. If there is an Unblock button click on it, otherwise it is OK. Unzip it.
- Follow 'README.txt' instructions.
- Morpho25.dll (for Rhino and Dynamo)
- MorphoRhino.dll (for Rhino only)
- MorphoGeometry.dll (for Rhino and Dynamo)
- MorphoReader.dll (for Rhino and Dynamo)
- Rhino 6, Rhino 7
- Dynamo for Revit 2021
- Settings of Workspace, project and model
- Modeling of envimet entities for 2.5D INX. Such as Buildings, Plant2D and Soils
- Reading materials from system DB, project DB and user DB
- Settings of simulation file (SIMX) with more than 15 advanced settings. Both Simpleforcing and Fullforcing supported.
- Running envimet simulation
- Reading binary output files of envimet (EDT): Atmosphere, Soil, Surface, Buildings, Vegetation, SolarAccess, Radiation
- it is possible to use class library with other softwares: only requirement is translate input geometries in Facegroup and Vector of MorphoGeometry
- integration with ShrimpGIS and Gismo
- Grid settings is based on a single point, user specify how many grid cells to use in x, y and z.
- User experiece of modeling of 3D trees. Geometries are points
- Flexible way to read EDT files
- 1D results reader and receptors reader need to be add
- It is like Monde of ENVI-met: it does not use detail 3D mode
- Components for Grasshopper
- Solve geometry3sharp intersection performance issue with big meshes - MorphoGeometry!
- 5 Example files for Grasshopper
- Create DEM using directly an ASCII matrix
- Added UTM for georeference.
- Add DLL and components to read EDT EDX. Almost done.
- Add documentation string of C# library
- Release nodes for Dynamo for geometry. Dynamo development is on pause. If you are a dynamo developer feel you free to improve Morpho