Learn romaji, hiragana, kanji and katakana without even realizing it.
A Chrome extension that helps you learn Japanese with every new tab.
Click here to download the extension:
- 23,000+ words
- Learn pronounciation quickly with romaji + audio
- Includes hiragana, kanji and katakana translations
- Customizable background - choose from 8 Japanese pastel swatches
- Display/hide top visited sites
- Customize which writing (kanji or hiragana) you want to see in focus
- Toggle romaji on/off
- Clone source code: git clone https://github.com/Anupya/JapaneseTab.git
- Go to Chrome Settings -> More Tools -> Extensions
- Enable developer mode
- Click Load unpacked extension... and load the JapaneseTab folder
Search through the issues and feel free to make a pull request for any of them :)
MIT - Read it here