Android (f/w 1.5+) on screen keyboard for multiple languages.
- All kinds of keyboards:
- supporting lots of languages via external packages. E.g., English (QWERTY, DVORAK, AZERTY and Colemak), Hebrew, Russian, Arabic, Lao, Bulgarian, Swiss, German, Swedish, Spanish, Catalan, Belarusian, Portuguese, Ukrainian and many more.
- special keyboard for text fields which require only numbers.
- special keyboard for text fields which require email or URI addresses.
- Physical keyboard is supported as-well.
- Auto capitalization.
- Word suggestions, and Next-Word suggestions.
- special key-press effects:
- Sound on key press (if phone is not muted).
- Vibrate on key press.
- Voice input.
- More on AnySoftKeyboard can be found here
- If you want to get the plain-old text-based smileys instead of Emoij, you can set it in the Quick Text settings
Copyright 2013 Menny Even-Danan Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.