A repository of community-contributed plugins and other extensions for AnyStatus.
AnyStatus is a Visual Studio extension for monitoring continuous integration builds, deployments, servers and services on the back end of your development workflow - so you can focus on your code.
To learn more about developing plugins for AnyStatus, visit AnyStatus API repository.
Continuous Integration and Delivery
- TFS Build
- VSTS Build
- VSTS Release
- Jenkins Job
- Jenkins View
- Dynamic Source Code - Compile and run custom monitors written in C# or VB.NET
- PowerShell - Test PowerShell script exit code
- Batch File - Test batch file script exit code
- CPU Usage - Show the local or remote CPU usage
- Performance Counter - Show the value of a local or remote performance counter
- Upload Speed - Show network upload speed in Kbps/Mbps
- Download Speed - Show network download speed in Kbps/Mbps
- SQL Scalar Query - Show the return value of an SQL query
- SQL Server - Test SQL Server database connection
- HTTP/S - Monitor HTTP server availability and response code
- Ping - Test network availability of remote servers
- TCP/UDP - Monitor network connections
- Windows Service - Monitor and control a local or remote Windows Service
- IIS Application Pool - Monitor a remote or local IIS application pool state
- GitHub Issue
- TFS build progress
- AppVeyor Deployment Status
Read our contribution guidelines for information about contributing to the plugins library, API or website.