TrinityCore is a MMORPG Framework based mostly in C++.
It is derived from MaNGOS, the Massive Network Game Object Server, and is based on the code of that project with extensive changes over time to optimize, improve and cleanup the codebase at the same time as improving the in-game mechanics and functionality.
It is completely open source; community involvement is highly encouraged.
If you wish to contribute ideas or code please visit our site linked below or make pull requests to our Gitlab repository.
For further information on the TrinityCore project, please visit our project website at TrinityCore.org.
- Platform: Linux, Windows or Mac
- Processor with SSE2 support
- Boost ≥ 1.55 (Linux) 1.63 (Windows)
- MySQL ≥ 5.1.0
- CMake ≥ 3.0.2 (Linux) 3.3.2 (Windows)
- OpenSSL = 1.0.x
- GCC ≥ 4.9.2 (Linux only) (clang 3.5 heavy recommended)
- MS Visual Studio ≥ 14 (2015) (Windows only)
- zlib ≥ 1.2.7
- apt-get install libzmq-dev (Linux only)
- x64 - https://miru.hk/archive/ZeroMQ-4.0.4~miru1.0-x64.exe (Windows only)
- or x86 - https://miru.hk/archive/ZeroMQ-4.0.4~miru1.0-x86.exe (Windows only)
Detailed installation guides are available in the wiki for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX. You can get database from https://github.com/TrinityCoreLegacy/TrinityCore/releases
Issues can be reported via the Gitlab issue tracker.
Please take the time to review existing issues before submitting your own to prevent duplicates.
In addition, thoroughly read through the issue tracker guide to ensure your report contains the required information. Incorrect or poorly formed reports are wasteful and are subject to deletion.
Fixes are submitted as pull requests via Github. For more information on how to properly submit a pull request, read the how-to: maintain a remote fork. NOTE: if a fix is valid also for 3.3.5a/6.x branches submit them also to Github
License: GPL 2.0
Read file COPYING
Authors & Contributors
Read file THANKS
Documentation (powered by Doxygen)