Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release updates the project structure to make Sources, Tests, and Fixtures top level folders.
It also updates the package syntax to use Swift Package Manager tools version 4.0 which allows for the specification of source directories on a per-target basis. Now, when generating the xcodeproj it will no longer try to include the fixture files in your project. As this is a breaking change, the minor version has been increased. It also includes a bug fix for decoding Object schema, where objects were required to have properties (even if it was an empty dictionary). Now if the properties field is omitted, it's assumed to be an empty dictionary.
This release completely refactors the library to support Swift 4 and leverage the new Codable protocol. The ObjectMapper dependency has been removed. This release is tagged as a pre-release because Swift 4 hasn't been officially released yet. Once the Xcode 9 GM seed is released, we'll add a Readme and cut 1.0.
Changes in this release:
- Added Tag type and 'tags' definitions to Swagger object
- Added ExternalDocumentation type to Schema, Operation, Swagger and Tag
- Improved + consolidated reference resolution. Fixed a bug with cyclic references.
- Separated Schema into Schema and SchemaType, the latter being an enum.
- Separated Items into Items and ItemsType, the latter being an enum.
- Extracted metadata from the enum cases into Schema and Items respectively.
- VersionTransform is now a struct for better consistency in the API.
- New 'multi' case for CollectionType, used for query strings "foo=a&foo=b"
- Added / cleaned up security requirements.
- Fixed several URL mappings that were likely failing (and untested) before.
- Removed Reference and Pointer from the public API - they are only used during building.
- Added more granularity to DecodingError, including a localized description, file and line numbers.
- Made top-level parameters, definitions, and responses into dictionaries (instead of structures) for better ergonomics.
Add Metadata to
$ref schemas (#14)
- Add Metadata to
This allows things like descriptions or nullability to be applied to a reference to another schema.
Minor updates based on PR feedback.
(Metadata, Structure<Schema>)instead of
Break long line onto multiple lines.
Add example support. (#10) * Add example support. - Adds `example` support to schema properties. - Adds support for `x-example` on parameter definitions. - Adds an `other(String)` type to `StringFormat`. * Add spaces around content inside one line closure. * Use fixture helper method to get jsonString. * Updates based on PR feedback. * More updates based on PR feedback.