Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This represents the official release of Apicurio Studio, version 0.1.6.
The following issues have been resolved in this release:
- #150 API Studio: Recent APIs stick around even if they no longer exist on the server
- #147 Front End: Better handling of "cannot connect to server" errors
- #145 API Editor: securityDefinitions BASIC output violates spec
- #143 API Editor: Invalid syntax produced for array containing reference
- #141 Api Editor: Add ability to duplicate elements (definition, paths, etc)
- #138 API Editor: Version field is not obvious in /info
- #136 API Editor: Clicking "As JSON" in causes unsaved editing to be lost.
- #135 Hub API: add postgresql support
- #134 Hub API: add mysql storage support
- #133 API Studio: enable prodmode for angular
- #132 API Studio: Better handling of errors
- #129 Upgrade from angular 2 to angular 4
- #128 Cant create new API: Path mandatory?
- #126 Some basic back-end API skeleton code
- #121 Back-End: Implement back-end API in Java (jax-rs)
- #120 Authentication: Implement proper GitHub OAuth web flow authentication
- #115 Back-End: Design the studio API
For more information, please see the Apicurio Studio's official project site: