This represents the official release of Apicurio Studio, version 0.2.46.Final.
The following issues have been resolved in this release:
- #1070 UI also supports external http/s references.
- #1069 display read-only view of imported entities.
- #1068 Support http/s external $refs
- #1067 Added a UI to import data types and responses.
- #1063 Added an ApiCatalog-based IReferenceResolver impl in the UI.
- #1062 initial implementation of a API catalog for the OpenAPI editor
- #1053 Support validation of external references
- #1052 Implement UI versions of the IReferenceResolver interface
- #1051 Create an API Catalog service in the UI
- #1050 Editor: read-only display of "imported" data types
- #1049 Editor: Add the "Import Data Type" action/wizard to the Master view
- #1048 Add "Download Dereferenced API" option to API details page
- #1047 Editor: Add the "imported" label in the "Master" panel
- #1046 Add a "dereference" boolean query param to the JAX-RS layer for downloading an API design
- #1045 Create IResourceResolver java impl for apicurio-internal references
- #1044 Create IResourceResolver java impl for external http/s references
- #1036 Preview throws "internal server error" without further explanation
- #1023 Bug: Beta 2.45 in docker will not start
- #764 Support references to component objects across specification documents
- #681 External references for common definitions?
- #401 Linking External Documents
For more information, please see the Apicurio Studio's official project site: