ioBroker homee Adapter
This adapter connects ioBroker to homee and provides the following features:
- allows connection via IP or homee-ID and username/password
- read all devices(nodes) and states (attributes) and show their values including updates in ioBroker
- allow changing values in ioBroker and send them back to homee to control devices
- On js-controller <1.5.0 it can have strange effects when enabling other history providers on some of the roles (e.g. "switch")
- nodejs 10 NOT WORKING because of too old Websocket Library in Homee-API-Library
- (Apollon77) corrected automatic role determination and added playing state for homeegrams
- (Apollon77) Special handling for RGB values (delete objects and restart adapter)
- (Apollon77) Also allow enabling/disabling of Homeegrams (best delete objects unter Homee-0.Homeegrams!)
- (Apollon77) Optimize some roles, more Role feedback via Github issues please!
- (Apollon77) Fix History logic (try) and add Homeegram support
- (Apollon77) initial version
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2018 Apollon77 email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.