Minimal TODO list web app:
- Web based.
- Easy to deploy.
- Self-hosted & FLOSS.
- Allows multiple people to update a list.
- Mobile friendly - "Add to Home Screen" webapp.
- Simple text based format for easy editing (see below).
Surprisingly, I could not find software meeting these criteria.
- Download a release or
- Copy the files to your PHP web hosting.
Note: ensure that the
data/ directory and files therein are writable by the user/group running PHP.
To require authentication, first create a password file:
htpasswd -c /path/to/.htpasswd username
.htaccess and edit it.
If you have multiple users, clone the directory for each user and create a unique htaccess login for each.
To create a shared list, symlink one of the TODO list files into each user's data directory.
The TODO lists use standard Markdown format:
* [x] This is my first completed item. * [ ] Another uncompleted item. * [ ] Something else.
Copyright Chris McCormick, 2016. GPLv3 licensed.