ASDebugger is a remote debugging toolset for iOS App. It is a client library and gateway server combination
it can remote debugging network requests, effortlessly Mock Data, Intergrated with iOS easily, without any tooling involved like Charles
- Remote debugging network request, response from iOS client without tools
- Mock Data by manually set up on iOS client
- Easily create mock response struct via live network response
- Automatically refresh observer network page on the Web client once acquire some response from iOS Client
- Automatically set mock environment on iOS client once set mock struct on the platform
- Transport Data could be compress
Please register an appkey on AppScaffold WebSite
And then we mostly put launch code in the AppDelegate class function of
ASDebugger.start(withAppKey: "[Your AppKey]", secret:"[Your Secret]")
ASDebugger is available through CocoaPods. To install it, simply add the following line to your Podfile:
If you would like to use the latest version of ASDebugger, point to the Github repository directly.
pod 'ASDebugger', :git => 'https://github.com/AppScaffold/ASDebugger.git'
ASDebugger.start(withAppKey: "[YourAppKey]", secret:"[Your Secret]").enableMock(withPath: "[API]")
ASDebugger is available under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.