vue init AppointmentGuru/webpack-mobile-f7 my-project
A full-featured Webpack setup with Cordova, Framework7, hot-reload, lint-on-save, unit testing & css extraction.
This template is Vue 2.0 compatible.
- For this template: common questions specific to this template are answered and each part is described in greater detail
- For Vue 2.0: general information about how to work with Vue, not specific to this template
This is a project template for vue-cli. It is recommended to use npm 3+ for a more efficient dependency tree.
$ npm install -g vue-cli $ vue init AppointmentGuru/webpack-mobile-f7 my-project $ cd my-project $ npm install $ npm run dev
To run on the cordova platform
(requires cordova (
npm install -g cordova))
# add the platforms you need cordova platform add browser ios android # build npm run cordova-build # run on desired platform: # browser npm run cordova-run # ios npm run cordova-run-ios # android npm run cordova-run-android
Note: the above commands combine a build of the VueJS project and the relevant cordova command. e.g.:
npm run build cordova run browser
NB: To update the app that cordova is aware of, you need to build the Vue app with
npm run build. This will clean and build the
Note: for now, this only allows for the standard eslint option
npm run dev: first-in-class development experience.
- Webpack +
vue-loaderfor single file Vue components.
- State preserving hot-reload
- State preserving compilation error overlay
- Lint-on-save with ESLint
- Source maps
- Webpack +
npm run build: Production ready build.
- HTML minified with html-minifier.
- CSS across all components extracted into a single file and minified with cssnano.
- All static assets compiled with version hashes for efficient long-term caching, and a production
index.htmlis auto-generated with proper URLs to these generated assets.
- Supports ES2015 in test files.
- Supports all webpack loaders.
- Easy mock injection.
npm run e2e: End-to-end tests with Nightwatch.
- Run tests in multiple browsers in parallel.
- Works with one command out of the box:
- Selenium and chromedriver dependencies automatically handled.
- Automatically spawns the Selenium server.
Fork It And Make Your Own
You can fork this repo to create your own boilerplate, and use it with
vue init username/repo my-project