PHPDT integration for doctest/unittest on atk4 framework
First release! Coverage works ONLY if xdebug could be loaded with dl() or already loaded from php.ini
- Install PHP (5.3+) CLI with all modules needed for your test target.
- XDebug module is required for code coverage.
- NOTE For code coverage XDebug can also be activated on demand (with dl() )
- Install PEAR package Testing_DocTest
pear install -f Testing_DocTest
- Checkout this repository
Copy site-config-default.php as site-config.php in the same folder
Edit site-config.php to configure the target you are testing (the atk directory where index.php is located)
Wrote tests in your code and/or create separate directory with complex unit tests
- PHPDT inline test syntax can be found here: http://pear.php.net/package/Testing_DocTest/docs
- ATK4 UnitTest class docs can be found here: TODO:Wrote documentation
Light testing TODO:Wrote this section!
Serious testing TODO:Wrote this section!
- Complete the coverage implementation in PHP runner
- DSN for coverage DB
- PHPUnit integration for assertions and fixtures
- PHP internal webserver integration (5.4+) for dummy httprequest testing
- Better coverage site
- Profiling site integration