Appsource SMS a clean and modern school management system that covers everything from exams and assignments to budgeting and internal messaging for all staff. It even includes a mobile app that can work on all tablets and smartphones for convenient on-the-go use. Appsource SMS has a ton of features that largely appeal to teachers. It provides educators with what they need to efficiently run their classrooms. It’s built with a complete suite of applications that permits you to automate all aspects of a school, including student information system, student-grading, student billing & library management. Appsource school system provides different access levels to its users. The Super User/Administrator, Head master, Director of Studies, Teachers, Secretary, Librarian, etc all have separate access levels allowing them to only access information they require.
- Contact via WhatsApp on +256-705-656565
Appsource SMS is built using Pure PHP (No PHP Framework Used)
- Student information
- Employee/teacher management
- Examination management
- Report Cards
- Class Marksheets
- Subject Marksheets
- Library management
- Class management
- Finance reports
- Contact management
- Role-based Permissions
- Built-in Messaging / Announcements
- Advanced Reports
You can also:
- Set Custom Exam-sets
- Manage a Ledge book
- Do much more!
- Super User
- Username : super Password : super
- Director Of Studies
- Username : appsource-dos Password : appsource-dos
- Head Master
- Username : appsource-hm Password : appsource-hm
- Username : appsource-lib Password : appsource-lib
- Username : appsource-teacher-1 Password : appsource-teacher-1
Other Users include
- Deputy Head Master - Secretary - Bursor
Appsource School Management System uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
- PHP - HTML enhanced for web apps!
- MySQL - centralised database for all your iunformation
- A web server that can execute PHP
- MySQL database server connection, and a database with full permissions rights
- PHP 5.4.0 or later
- Move/Upload Appsource SMS to the web directory of your choice.
- Create a new MySQL database.
- Import the databse
- Modify the file core/init.php with your database details, for example.
<?php 'host' => '127.0.0.1', 'username' => 'root', 'password' => '', 'db' => 'appsource-sms'
- You are now ready to use Appsource School Management System.
Want to contribute? Great!
If you have questions or need help troubleshooting some problem, contact us via Whatsapp on +256-705-656565, or write to us at email@example.com.
Free Software, Hell Yeah!