The official Git-powered shownotes of frontrowcrew.com
frontrowcrew.com is the home page for the GeekNights podcast. A late-night podcast for geeks that has been running since 2005. This repository holds the shownotes which appear on frontrowcrew.com for each episode.
If you would like to write shownotes that will appear on the site, follow these steps.
1. Find an episode of GeekNights you want to take notes on.
2. Look at its URL and which night it belongs to. Here is an example episode.
3. The night of the episode is the directory, in this case tuesday. The slug of the episode is the filename.
4. Fork this repository and submit a pull request with your shownote modifications.
5. That's it! If your pull request is merged your notes will appear on frontrowcrew.com almost immediately.