- Memory optimizations.
- Fixed bug causing Tanji to fail at disassembling the client.
- Fixed donate button, so give me money to keep me releasing updates please.
- I probably broke some things.
- Fixed a deadlock caused by the usage of remote modules.
- Fixed bug causing null reference exceptions to be thrown on some modules when the form has not been fully initialized. (Wait for Shown event before processing DataCapture methods)
- Fixed Tanji to work with the new hotel revisions where a ping no longer occurs before the client policy request.
- Fixed bug causing the connection process to fail on some retros where a Boolean value was unable to be read. (ServerPublicKeyPacket)
- Reverted some changes in the Sulakore API that caused some extensions to break.
- That's about it I guess.
This fix was intended for modules that used to work for v1.4.1110, but stopped working on the previous release(v1.4.1200).
- Fixed bug that caused a deadlock when attempting to receive the host/port packet from the client.
- Minor UI adjustments.
- Now supports decrypting incoming data from the server when need be.
- Fixed bug in RC4 class that caused misalignment when attempting to decipher large data.
- Do not copy the Hashes.ini file to the directory of its' related client.
- Fixed bug that caused modules to be unable to load the Out/In Identifiers instances in ExtensionForm. This would cause all modules that had their
IsRemoteModuleset to true to be unable to bind a method with a given hash.
- Fixed bug causing Tanji to lose connection with a server(retro) when no policy file request was conducted by Tanji to the server. (They would check to see if a client requested policy file before allowing the connection to stay open)
- Fixed bug causing the application to crash when utilizing the SendToX buttons in the injection page.
ClientPageInterceptionTriggers - Allows for specifying custom strings/values that should be found in the client page, so when one of these triggers is found in a response, it will trigger the next step Injecting Client.
- Added support for the latest Firefox builds.
- Improved the looks of SKoreButton, SKoreTabControl, SKoreLabelBox, and SKoreLabel. (Shadows/Sharper Text)
- Fixed bug causing the avatars of authors with their profile set to hidden/private to not show up in the Modules tab.
- Fixed bug causing the application to hang when attempting to terminate the proxy.
- Fixed bug that would cause random disconnects when in rooms with large activity. (E.g: CTF Room)
- Change the root CA name from "Eavesdrop Root Certificate Authority" to "Tanji Certificate Authority".
- The Hashes.ini file will now be copied into the same folder as the client it was loaded with, so that different Hashes.ini files can exist for specific client revisions.
No breaking changes have been introduced to the module API system in this version coming from v1.4.592. This means modules built for the prior version will work just as intended, so don't be afraid to move your entire Installed Modules to this Tanji's directory.
V1.4.592 EXTENSIONS WORK
✔️ ✔️ V1.4.1053 💯 💯 💯 💯 🤔
It's a settings file, that will let you set some stuff ye.
UIScheme - Change the color of some controls/borders in Tanji with RGB(Hex). [Default: #f33f3f]
ProxyListenPort - Change the Eavesdrop proxy server/listener port. [Default: 42822]
ConnectionListenPort - Change the port of where the client will try to connect to. [Default: 9567]
ForceSWFDecacheBlacklist - Do not attempt to modify the client page of these host. [Separated by ","]
PromptUpdateNotification - Display a message box when a new update is found. [Default: true]
PossibleClientFileNames - Useful in conjunction with ForceSWFDecacheBlacklist for when you don't want to modify the client page, but still want it to detect the client/SWF. [Separated by ","]
ProxyOverrides - Proxy overrides, these hosts will not be handled by the proxy/Eavesdrop. Meaning, no request/response will go though Tanji if they come from these hosts. [Separated by ","]
This version utilizes a more reliable way of connecting to the game client/server. These changes will bring compatibility with many(if not all) post-shuffle retros out there.
- Instead of attempting to extract the host/port from the client page, modify the client/SWF to have it send us the host/port via a packet.
- Instead of modifying the client page(specifically connection.info.host with 127.0.0.1), inject it directly into the client/SWF.
For those of you using previous versions of Firefox(pre-Quantum), you will need to re-import the certificate authority of Tanji(Export Certificate Authority). This is due to the fact that I've changed the name to combat with some users experiencing problems with old/deprecated root CA's. For those of you using Firefox Quantum+ builds, Tanji will now work, cool.
- Fixed bug causing application to not open, even if it wasn't ran with administrative privileges.
(By just removing the admin check all-together, I tried I guess)