Add Holidays to Calendar
This project improves the process of creating a business calendar. It utilizes the nager API to automatically populate your business calendar with a new exception for every holiday for the given country.
This project was developed to accompany a Labs blog post and be a simple example of using an external REST API from within Aras Innovator.
Supported Aras Versions
|v1.0||12.0, 12 SP1|
Always back up your code tree and database before applying an import package or code tree patch!
- Aras Innovator installed
- Program Management application installed
- Backup your database and store the BAK file in a safe place.
- Open up the Aras Package Import tool.
- Enter your login credentials and click Login
- Note: You must login as root for the package import to succeed!
- Enter the package name in the TargetRelease field.
- Optional: Enter a description in the Description field.
- Enter the path to your local
..\addHolidaysToCalendar\Import\imports.mffile in the Manifest File field.
- Select aras.labs.addHolidaysToCalendar in the Available for Import field.
- Select Type = Merge and Mode = Thorough Mode.
- Click Import in the top left corner.
- Close the Aras Package Import tool.
- Create a new business calendar
- Set the year and country on the form
- Save the business calendar
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
For more information on contributing to this project, another Aras Labs project, or any Aras Community project, shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Created by AJ Sebastian, Aras Labs.
Aras Labs projects are published to Github under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations.