Adds a user interface to manage tasks and sort them by Stage, Account, Risk,...
How it works
The Kanban-like-task-management project has two interfaces - the Board listing, and the Board details (when you enter a board by double clicking on it).
Built Using: Aras 11.0 SP7
Browsers Tested: Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 38 ESR, Chrome
Though built and tested using Aras 11.0 SP7, this project should function in older releases of Aras 11.0 and Aras 10.0.
Always back up your code tree and database before applying an import package or code tree patch!
- Aras Innovator installed (version 11.0 SPx preferred)
- Aras Package Import tool
- Backup your database and store the BAK file in a safe place.
- Open up the Aras Package Import tool.
- Enter your login credentials and click Login
- Note: You must login as root for the package import to succeed!
- Enter the package name in the TargetRelease field.
- Optional: Enter a description in the Description field.
- Enter the path to your local
..\kanban-like-task-management\Import\imports.mffile in the Manifest File field.
- Select aras.labs.kanbanliketaskmanagement in the Available for Import field.
- Select Type = Merge and Mode = Thorough Mode.
- Click Import in the top left corner.
- Close the Aras Package Import tool.
..\kanban-like-task-management\Innovatorin your install folder
- _Note: by default c:/Program Files/Aras/Innovator/
You are now ready to login to Aras and try out kanban-like task management
- Log in to Aras as admin.
- Navigate to Project Innovator/Boards in the table of contents (TOC).
- Click the add board button
- Edit the board name
- Double click on the created board to open it.
- Add stages and Cards
- Cards can be opened by double clicking and they can be drag and dropped from one stage to another.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
For more information on contributing to this project, another Aras Labs project, or any Aras Community project, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Original Aras community project written by Yoann Maingon at Aras Corp.
Documented and published by Yoann Maingon at Aras Labs. @YoannArasLab
Aras Labs projects are published to Github under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for license rights and limitations.