Please see below for the list of projects included in this repository. For Jupyter Notebooks I recommend to view the notebooks on nvviewer to avoid rendering issues (through the links provided below) but also feel free to find the notebooks and source codes on this repo.
For more information about me, my resume and some testimonial please visit my personal website at www.arash-tavassoli.com.
Facial Expression Recognition
- Exploratory Data Analysis (Jupyter Notebook 1)
- Data Preprocessing (Jupyter Notebook 2)
- Model Training and Analysis (Jupyter Notebook 3)
- Real-time Facial Expression Recognizer (Jupyter Notebook 4)
Visualization of Airbnb'a presence in city of Vancouver
- Data Cleaning (Jupyter Notebook)
- Data Visualization in Tableau (Tableau Dashboard on Tableau Public)
Handwritten Digit Recognizer with MNIST Data Set
- Trying different machine learning models and comparing their performance in predicting handwritten digits (Logistic Regression with PCA and Cross-Validation, KNN, Decision Trees and Random Forests, SVM, Gradient Boosting Classifier)
Analyzing data from previous US presidential elections
- EDA and Data Cleaning
- Statistical analysis and data visualization
- Statistical modeling, model selection and result interpretation
Looking into trip data form BIXI, Montréal's bicycle sharing system
- Basic SQL Queries on MySQL Workbench
- Data visualization and reporting using Tableau and Microsoft Excel
Note: The last three projects were delivered as project assignments for BrainStation's Data Science Diploma program and cannot be shared publicly. Please feel free to contact me through LinkedIn for Email and I will be happy to share the source codes and Jupyter Notebooks with you.