#GWT-Platform (GWTP) IntelliJ IDEA Plugin The GWTP Eclipse plugin provides tools for GWTP framework in Eclipse.
- GWTP Custom Google Search - Search GWTP documentation, wiki and thread collections.
- GWTP Home - Find the GWT-Platform home here.
- GWTP Documentation - Find out how to use GWT-Platform here.
- GWTP Samples - Find Sample GWT-Platform projects here.
- Join the GWT-Platform G+ Community - See whats happening in the community.
- GWTP Google Group - Ask for help here.
##About the Plugin This plugin is in the works and almost ready to release the first feature.
###Presenter Creation Create the presenter and view classes quickly with this.
##Event Creation With IntelliJ, there is a built in way to do create them when you have a GWT Facet :
- Right-click on the package
- New / Google Web Toolkit / GWT Event and Handler classes
##Develop the plugin (inspired by http://bjorn.tipling.com/how-to-make-an-intellij-idea-plugin-in-30-minutes)
- Download and install the Community Edition of IntelliJ IDEA (it will be the SDK)
- Download the source code of IntelliJ (to be able to debug)
- Clone this repository and set the SDK of the project with the version you downloaded of IntelliJ
- Add the source code of IntelliJ to your sourcepath
- Add the maven.jar located in plugins/maven directory of the SDK to your classpath
- Install the UI Designer (as prompted by your editor)