Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Configuring Bitbucket Pull Requests Plugin
Downloading the plugin
You can download the pullrequests.zip file from the releases section.
Installing the plugin
Please refer to TeamCity's guide on how to install an external plugin
Creating a build configuration to monitor pull requests
There are two important things to configure :
1. Set the branches of the VCS Root
Set your default branch, and in the Branch specification field, enter :
+:refs/heads/*. Unfortunately, only git is supported at the moment
2. Add the Trigger
In the Build Triggers section, click on the Add new trigger button. If the plugin is correctly installed, you should see a Bitbucket Pull Request item in the drop down.
- Server URL: URL of BitBucket server, e.g. https://bitbucket.org
- User Name: User that can log into above server e.g. email@example.com
- Password: Password for above user
- Owner: The string appearing in your BitBucket URL after the root, e.g. my_org for https://bitbucket.org/my_org/
- Repository: Name of the repository, as appears in it's BitBucket URL
- Base branch: Build PR's that target this branch, e.g. refs/heads/master
The user name used should have access to comment on pull requests in the repository, as the plugin will use those credentials to write if the build is successful or not.