https://bertt.itch.io/arcbrutile-pro-china. Now for only 25 €EUR.8/10/2017: Download ArcBruTile Pro - China for ArcGIS Pro 2.1 at
https://bertt.itch.io/arcbrutile-pro. Now for only 25 €EUR.5/10/2017: Download ArcBruTile Pro for ArcGIS Pro 2.1 at
https://bertt.itch.io/arcbrutile. Now for only 15 €EUR.16/9/2017: Download ArcBruTile 1.0.2 for ArcMap 10.0 - 10.6 at
ArcBruTile displays maps from Air Quality Index, AutoNavi, Baidu, Bing, CartoDB, Daum, GIS Cloud, Humanitarian OpenStreetMap (HOT), IsHowChina, Klokan Technologies, Kosmosnimki, Mapbox, Nationaal Georegister (PDOK), National Library of Scotland (NLS), Nokia HERE, Naver, New York City Maps, NZ MapsPast, OpenStreetMap, OpenRailwayMap, OpenWeatherMap, OpenSeaMap, OSM2Vectortiles, Stamen, Sputnik, Strava, Taobao, Thunderforest, Tianditu, TomTom, VWorld, Yandex and others in ArcGIS Desktop 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6.
Get in contact with other ArcBruTile users/developers, go to http://arcbrutile.slack.com
News 2-2-2018: source code moved to private repository
1-2-2018: Release 1.0.2
23-11-2017: Release 1.0
Upgrade BruTile 0.8.6 -> 0.22.1
Improved performance + stability
Support for Strava Heatmaps 2017 (with options activity type and color)
New Maps: Apple, Kosmosnimki, Michelin, ThunderForest, Gaode)
23-05-2017: Added New York City Maps
01-05-2017: Article about ArcBruTile in issue 44 of WAURISA's The Summit, see http://www.waurisa.org/thesummit/TheSummit_Issue44.pdf, page 16
18-04-2017: Removed MapQuest because change in their offering https://devblog.mapquest.com/2016/06/15/modernization-of-mapquest-results-in-changes-to-open-tile-access/. Effective in next release 0.9
18-04-2017: ArcBruTile 0.8 release. Please note older versions of ArcBruTile do not function well because of a breaking changes in DropBox functionalty.
23-10-2016: Added OpenStreetMap Bike Trails map thanks to https://github.com/ArcBruTile/ArcBruTile/pull/7 by @wiktorn
26-07-2016: Added New Zealand MapsPast maps (2009 Topo50, 1999 NZMS260, 1989 NZMS1/260, 1979 NZMS1, 1969 NZMS1, 1959 NZMS1, 1949 NZMS15, 1899 NZMS13) (http://www.mapspast.org.nz/). Use 'Add Tms service -> NZ MapsPast'
1-7-2016: Added Thunderforest - Neighbourhood. Use 'Add Tms service -> Thunderforest -> Neighbourhood'
12-06-2016: Added Sputnik map (Russian) (http://maps.sputnik.ru/). Use 'Add Tms service -> Sputnik'
12-06-2016: Added IsHowChina map. Use 'Add Tms service -> IsHowChina' or available as menu option in ArcBruTile 0.8 release
11-06-2016: Added Taobao and AutoNavi Satellite. Available in ArcBruTile 0.8 release.
06-06-2016: Added Yandex maps (streets, satellite, hybrid). Available in ArcBruTile 0.8 release.
03-06-2016: Added Kosmosnimki map (Russian). Use 'Add Tms service -> Kosmosnimki'
03-06-2016: Added TomTom day and night maps. Use 'Add Tms service -> TomTom' or as menu option in ArcBruTile 0.8 release
30-05-2016: Added Nokia HERE maps: Streets, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrrain, Traffic, Transit
29-05-2016: Project moved from CodePlex to GitHub
17-05-2016: Added Air Quality Index services: aqi, pm25, o3, no2, so2, co, asean-pm10
27-04-2016: Arcgis 와 국내지도의 연동 - ArcBruTile 0.7버전
24-04-2016: ArcBruTile 0.7 released.
. add toolbars for China (Baidu, Tianditu) and Korea (Daum, Naver, VWorld)
. add CartoDB services (Darkmatter, Positron)
. add services from OpenWeatherMap, Thunderforest, OpenRailWayMap and National Library of Scotland (NLS)
- all projections;
- client side caching;
- ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6;
- MapTiler support (see ArcBruTile and MapTiler for details).
Why ArcBruTile is developed:
Because ArcGIS, one of the most popular desktop GIS program around, lacks support for non-Esri tile services, especially the increasingly popular OpenStreetMap maps. And because we're bored searching for the always slow or lost or broken disk/service with actual map reference data :-)
ArcBruTile also solves the projections problem: all tiles are transformed on the fly to the desired projection if needed. ArcBruTile makes it very easy to combine data with different projections.
- "Quite possibly the best thing since sliced bread for geo-geeks working in an ESRI environment" - (https://www.facebook.com/groups/CRAPGIS/permalink/955867361110256/)
- "ArcBruTile is a wonderful extensionfor ArcGIS" - (http://www.mapspast.org.nz/mapnews/0/?thread=ARCGIS%20Integration%20using%20ArcBruTile)
- "Great tool, saves me having to set up a local tile server. " - mrsleepy
- "surprisingly zippy" - Mike Olkin
- "It works pretty well" - Node Dangles weblog
- "ArcBruTile is a great bolt on for Desktop" - ArcGIS Desktop 10 Tips and Tricks
- "What I like so much about ArcBruTile is that it is connecting OSS to the ESRI/Microsoft world." - Paul den Dulk
- 这个工具还可以吧。一起学习讨论！- Xqiunshi
- "Oggi mi sento Brutile!" - Milo's Tec
- "Super great add-in for ArcGis" - Winbladh
- "Handig!" - Koen Rutten
- "I wish I knew this sooner" - Hugo Ahlenius
时间耗费：* - http://site.douban.com/129653/widget/notes/5349640/note/194403530/
- "es bueno para mi trabajo contar con esyas" - joni_dtx
- The good tools Thanks a lot! - PersianPolaris
Want to add your maps or new functionality to ArcMap? Contact us
- Haiti/2010 Earthquake CrisisCommons Wiki - CrisisCommons.org
- Public Safety: Accessing OpenStreetMap data within ArcGIS to support the Haiti Earthquake Response - ESRI
- Basemaps In ArcGIS Desktop With ArcBruTile - Slashgeo
- Can custom map tiles be consumed via ArcObjects within my ArcGIS 10 Desktop AddIn? - gis.stackexchange.com