A simple sidebar for Windows desktop that displays hardware diagnostic information.
Go to the releases tab.
- Monitors CPU, RAM, GPU, network, and logical drives.
- Create graphs for all metrics.
- Allows for lots of customization.
- Allows alerts for various values.
- Allows binding hotkeys.
- Supports monitors of all DPI types.
- Has a clock at the top.
If you are changing your screen's DPI settings, view this page!
This software will always be free on GitHub. If you really like it please consider donating. I'd appreciate it! Thanks.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Please provide a link to this GitHub repository if reuploading. Thank you.
Written in C# .NET WPF.
Currently compiled in .NET 4.7.1.
You will need to run it as administrator.
Data provided by Open Hardware Monitor.