These files contain the source code of Arcadier's internally developed Plug-Ins, because we love sharing. Each folder contains one separate Plug-In's source code.
Languages in the files
Since our Marketplaces are web apps, these plug-ins are coded in
The file structure of each Plug-in's source code is very specific and is reflected in this repository. For example, the honestbee plug in has
honestbee as root, with 2 subfolders
admin contains the part of the code that executes for the marketplace administrator.
user has the code that executes for the merchants and buyers.
How to install them as plug in
- Download the repository as .zip
- Extract everything.
- Choose the plug-in you want to install.
- Stripe, or
- Compress the
userfolders together into a single root folder. It has to be this way.
- Upload the .zip folder on your Developer Dashboard.
- Log in to your marketplace.
- Navigate to Plug-in marketplace
- Locate the Plug-in and install it.