Copyright 2011-2013 Ardan Studios. All rights reserved.
Use of this source code is governed by a BSD-style license that can be found in the LICENSE handle.
SMPP Client in C#
This class library implements the SMPP 3.4 protocol for use within .Net application. It can be used to build both ESME and SMSC based software.
- Fully tested production code. Can handle millions of transactions a day.
- ESMEManager support mutiple binds of different types. Will round-robin on Transmitter and Transceiver bind.
- Will log the Full PDU to stdout.
- Support for SQL Server to store PDU's.
- Reconnection support when connection drop. Implements the Enquire link rules.
- Supports Encoding for ASCII, Latin1 and UTF-16. Handles Default data coding rules.
- Event driven API so all the details are taken care of.
- Working console based test application.
Ardan Studios has frameworks for using the SMPP client in a windows service. We also have bare bones services for an ESME and SMSC implementation.
Contact Ardan Studios at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.